Raw Food Detox
Sharing the journey to health & happiness
** Inquire for pricing details for month-long detoxes **
What to Expect
Ready to give yourself and your body a much needed rest? Come join us on this off-the-grid 10 acre property on the Big Island of Hawaii and experience a week long (or a month long) raw food detox. We will 100% cater to your needs and help support you in a detox protocol that is best suited for you and your particular needs. Experience delicious fresh-pressed juices, freshly picked coconuts, and enjoy healing and cleansing fruits and vegetables.
If you'd like to see the beauty that this island has to offer, we'll happily accompany you to some of the gorgeous local spots, like the nearby black sands beach for a dip in the ocean or on an epic waterfall tour. We'll bring you snorkeling if you like, or accompany you to some of the local markets. If you prefer to come and rest, rejuvenate and sleep, we support that too!
What's Included with Your Raw Food Detox Hawaii Retreat
- Accommodation for 8 days and 7 nights
- Airport pickup shuttle on arrival and departure dates.
- Daily green juices, smoothies and coconuts!
- 100% organic cleansing food and drinks with an emphasis on raw, fresh and local cuisine.
- Intestinal cleansing herbal teas
- Abundance of tropical fruits
- Learn how to make nourishing, delicious raw foods with raw food chef and educator Laura Dawn
- Daily talks on health and wellness
- Educational materials including a paperback copy of Unhooked, A Holistic Approach to Ending Your Struggle with Food as well as a digital copy of a 28-Day Plant Based Meal Plan
- Learn the tools you need to transition to a healthier lifestyle when you return home.
- Relaxing beach time and ocean swims
- Lots of time to rest, sleep, read and give your body and your mind a much needed break from the chaos of everyday living
- Aromatherapy and Herbal Foot Soaks
- An optional one hour healing therapeutic massage (additional charge)
- Optional meditation classes
Invite Other Couples or Friends to Join You
Jessica Burdi, Toronto Canada
“I HIGHLY recommend this awesome Raw Food Hawaiian Retreat to anyone interested in transitioning into or maintaining a raw food lifestyle. The knowledge, life-experience, self-reflection and self-development gained through this spontaneous, flexible, yet well planned out health retreat is truly remarkable. The abundant amount of activities and information Laura Dawn delivered, left me feeling fulfilled and ready to begin a new and lasting lifestyle. With all the materials supplied through the retreat, I feel supported in my transition home and continue to deepen my understanding of living a healthier and more mindful lifestyle, not only from a physical perspective but mental, emotional and spiritual as well.”
Evan Palahicky, Terrace B.C
I'm not one to write reviews but I felt it was necessary to say something after my Raw Food Retreat on the Big Island with Laura Dawn. I've been to many healthy living/yoga retreats and this is hands down the best one I've yet to experience! When I met Laura Dawn and Noah they radiated warmth and kindness. They made sure I had the best island experience possible while catering specifically to my needs. Laura Dawn's in depth knowledge of healthy living and Noah's knowledge of the island made this retreat a major success. Whether it was the many durian sessions we had, hanging out on black sand beaches, the wonderful time spent exploring the island balanced with helpful information to support my journey toward health, was truly amazing. My life is definitely richer from the experience. I would highly recommend this retreat to anyone looking to improve their health and have a great time on the Big Island of Hawaii. A big thanks to Laura Dawn @ Happy & Raw.
Location of Accommodation
Want to experience true sustainable living? Come stay with us here at Sacred Source Springs where accommodations are offered at our beautiful off-the-grid retreat center in Puna, in the Big Island of Hawaii. This amazing solar powered center is quaintly situated on 10 acres of lush tropical land and forest. We have one accommodation for a couple offered in a private bungalow, and one accommodation offered in the loft of the main space. The bathhouse is shared amongst the private retreat clients and ourselves and includes 2 side-by-side outdoor showers, bathtubs, and 2 bathrooms.
You will have access to amenities including a washing machine, internet connect, and cell reception.
Choose Your Preferred Accommodation
The retreat center offers a variety of accommodations depending on your level of comfort, privacy and of course, budget. We priced this retreat to be very affordable and as accessible as possible. Secure your spot by choosing your preferred accommodation.
• Space is Limited! •
Pricing Per Single
- Private Bungalow
with Shared Bath
Pricing Per Couple
- Private Bungalow
with Private Bath
• A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space •
The remaining balance will be paid in cash or by check upon arrival
Get $200 off for next 48 hours with Coupon Code detox