New Year, New You!
Want to start the new year off feeling your best? Come and join Laura Dawn this New Years on the Big Island of Hawaii for a raw food Hawaii adventure retreat! Not only will you have the opportunity to cleanse with raw foods and hit that healthy restart button for the new year, but you'll also experience a week of super fun adventures around the Big Island of Hawaii! Laura will be focusing this particular retreat on intention setting for the New Year, helping you focus on calling in what you'd ideally love to see manifest for yourself for 2018!
In order to offer retreat participants the most individualized attention, the retreat will be capped at 6-8 people so make sure to book your spot now!
Raw Food & Health
- Experience a week long raw food detox and hit that healthy restart button.
- We will start the day with green juices and coconut water.
- Enjoy some of the finest fruits this island has to offer.
- Learn how to take these skills home with you to your own kitchen through raw food meal preparation classes.
- Discover the foundations of living a healthy, balanced life style through focused talks on health and wellness.
- Learn about the core principles of raw food.
- There will also be yoga and meditation classes offered in the morning so you can start your days off feeling grounded and refreshed.
- Ready to see what the Big Island of Hawaii is really all about?
- You'll visit remote beautiful beaches, including a green sands beach.
- Experience a night time snorkel with manta rays!
- Hike out to see an actual live lava flow, flowing into the ocean!
- Soak your bones in a real volcanic hot spring, with mineral rich waters coming out of the ground at 110 degrees.
- Visit local day and night markets.
- Say Aloha to giant sea turtles hanging out on the Puna'lu'u beach.
- Visit some of the most epic waterfalls you've ever seen in your life!
- Stay on a farm that is 100% off grid and self-sustainable.
New Year New You!
- Feeling healthy in your body, and feeling mentally and emotionally strong is the foundation for calling in the highest version of the life you truly want to be living.
- The process of manifestation, workshop with Laura Dawn
- Create your own vision board workshop
- New Years Eve fire ceremony: Letting go of the past and making space for the new!
What Else is Included
- Accommodation for 8 days and 7 nights
- 100% Organic, vegan and raw food cuisine with a focus on locally grown foods
- Airport pickup shuttle on arrival and departure dates.
- Educational Materials: PDF copy of a complete 28-Day Plant-Based Meal Plan
- Local farm tours
- Q&A Time with Laura Dawn
- The opportunity to experience off grid, sustainable living
- One evening with a special musical guest
Jessica Burdi, Toronto Canada
“I HIGHLY recommend this awesome Raw Food Hawaiian Retreat to anyone interested in transitioning into or maintaining a raw food lifestyle. The knowledge, life-experience, self-reflection and self-development gained through this spontaneous, flexible, yet well planned out health retreat is truly remarkable. The abundant amount of activities and information Laura Dawn delivered, left me feeling fulfilled and ready to begin a new and lasting lifestyle. With all the materials supplied through the retreat, I feel supported in my transition home and continue to deepen my understanding of living a healthier and more mindful lifestyle, not only from a physical perspective but mental, emotional and spiritual as well.”
Evan Palahicky, Terrace B.C
I'm not one to write reviews but I felt it was necessary to say something after my Raw Food Retreat on the Big Island with Laura Dawn. I've been to many healthy living/yoga retreats and this is hands down the best one I've yet to experience! When I met Laura Dawn and Noah they radiated warmth and kindness. They made sure I had the best island experience possible while catering specifically to my needs. Laura Dawn's in depth knowledge of healthy living and Noah's knowledge of the island made this retreat a major success. Whether it was the many durian sessions we had, hanging out on black sand beaches, the wonderful time spent exploring the island balanced with helpful information to support my journey toward health, was truly amazing. My life is definitely richer from the experience. I would highly recommend this retreat to anyone looking to improve their health and have a great time on the Big Island of Hawaii. A big thanks to Laura Dawn @ Happy & Raw.
Location of Accommodation
Want to experience true, sustainable living? Come stay with us here at Sacred Source Springs where solar-powered accommodations are offered at our beautiful off-the-grid farm-style retreat center in lower Puna, on the Big Island of Hawaii. Experience what it's truly like to live connected to nature, on 10 acres of lush tropical land and forest.
Experience soaking in a real volcanic hot spring where the healing, mineral rich waters of the volcano come out at the source at 110 degrees! These waters are incredibly healing and amazing for supporting a detox, containing wide range of over 400 minerals.
There is a beautiful open-style and family feel communal space. The dining room features a 40 foot long garden bed next to the hand made wood-slab dining room table where meals will be shared.
You will have access to amenities including a washing machine, internet, and cell reception.
About the food
Get ready for an unforgettable raw food experience in Hawaii! You will have the pleasure of tasting some of the fruit-wonders of the world, grown right here on the island. Laura Dawn specializes in raw food creations and you will experience a 100% organic, raw food menu, with a strong emphasis on fresh, local foods. Laura Dawn and her partner Noah have started a farm-to-table catering program on their own farm on the Big Island of Hawaii where they're growing their own organic garden greens and other fruits and vegetables and have planted over 50 fruit trees on their 10 acres of land. Laura Dawn sources out the finest local fruits and expose guests to the widest range of tropical foods available in season as well as cater to the health conscious with a gluten-free and dairy-free, health-focused menu.
Choose Your Preferred Accommodation
The retreat center offers a variety of accommodations depending on your level of comfort, privacy and of course, budget. We priced this retreat to be very affordable and as accessible as possible. Secure your spot by choosing your preferred accommodation.
• Space is Limited! •
- Shared Bungalow
with Shared Bath
- Private Bungalow
with Shared Bath
• A $400 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space •
The remaining balance will be paid in cash or by check upon arrival
Price does not include 4% state of Hawaii sales tax
Get $100 off with Coupon Code LiveFree